Whitecourt Communications can set up a TELUS Smart Hub for you. TELUS Smart Hub is a telecommunications equipment device which creates a secure Wi-Fi network, providing internet access and simultaneous phone service using a TELUS 4G+ network. The best part of the TELUS Smart Hub is it provides a land-line experience WITHOUT the need for fixed line connections.
For the system to work in your area, you plug the Smart Hub into a power outlet in a TELUS 4G+ coverage zone, insert an active SIM card and get instant voice and high speed data.
TELUS Smart Hub Key features:
- Simultaneous voice and data
- Up to 7.2 Mbps download / 5.76 Mbps upload
- Supports auto Internet fallback to 4G+ when using alternate ADSL, Cable or Satellite
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for wireless connectivity
- Browser based interface for configuration and management
- Full wireless security – WEP, WPA and WPA2 (Preset with WPA)
How it Works:
(Picture courtesy of TELUS Mobility)
*Contact Us at Whitecourt Communications. for more information about the TELUS Smart Hub, including availability in your area, pricing and rate plans – (780) 778-3778